ABOUT SARAH H NICOTRA
Professional Intuitive. Spiritual Teacher. Healer of Healers.
I go deep and dark but always circle back to the light.
How I arrived at this place.
Like most healers my own personal struggles brought me to the path of personal growth and spirituality.
3.18.02 is a day forever burned in the history of me. Crippled by my own suffering, sensitivity, and harmful misguided attempts to self-medicate, I made the incredibly brave and mature decision to get clean and sober. I was 18 years old.
You could say I'm an old soul.
Basically, I've spent every single day of my adulthood actively engaged in healing and personal growth— both personally and professionally. I've rigorously studied and tested all kinds of tools, techniques, approaches, and systems as they relate to the human spirit (psyche). I've been called "a wizard", "a true Renaissance woman who bridges many worlds into one" and "the best solution seeker on the planet".
My professional practice uniquely draws upon earth-centered practices, divination, energy medicine, and the power of creative expression, movement, and self-inquiry to help sensitive folks heal spiritual wounding, be in their bodies, grow and strengthen their intuition, and become powerful creators.
Because the essence of my work is rooted in the spiritual realm it's difficult to articulate but this doesn't detract from it's effective and transformational nature.
Consider me an interpreter.
One who can decode the language of the soul and your life, pinpoint your source of distress and interrupt the energy of suffering to put you on track for deep spiritual growth and expansion.
This feels like relief.
A new direction in life.
The core of my work is experiential and revolves around coming home to who you already are, as elusive as that sounds— I know you're with me.
Day in and day out I enlist intuition and intelligence to guide kind, complex folks through the thick of truth, transition and transformation. Using my genuine, supportive presence I help others embrace their own soul without sacrificing our much needed practicality and common sense.
I VALUE A SHARP MIND, A SOFT HEART, AND A SOUL OF STEEL.
Hiya, I'm Sarah H Nicotra, a two-time master-degreed professional (Spiritual Psychology and Organization Management), Certified Grief Counselor, trained intuitive and Certified Medical Reiki Master™ with over 15 years of experience in recovery from addition.
Far from having my head in the clouds, I'm a highly sensitive grounded mystic with a strong professional background is psychology and clinical spiritual care. I'm the creator and brain child behind LUNA HAWK & Co Academy of Intuition Arts and Host of the Circle of Light, a support circle for expansive heart-centered living.
To help people you make peace with sensitivity, intuition, and power.
Credentials, Certifications, and Lineage
- Sacred Journey to PERU / studied Quechuan spirituality
- Hospice Chaplain (clinical spiritual care) for a leading local hospice provider (2015-2017)
- USUI Reiki Master and Certified Medical Reiki Master™ (2016)
- Certified Grief Counselor (2015)
- Viking Woman Workshop w Randi Buckley (2015)
- Astrological Apprenticeship to the Sacred Wild Powers of Nature w Kathleen Prophet (2015)
- Co-Creator of Be Your Own Guru online spiritual development course (2013-2014)
- MTP: Masters in Transpersonal Psychology 2013 (specializing in Spiritual Psychology) from The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (now Sofia University)
- Contemporary Shamanic Apprenticeship with Robin Rice 2013 + 2014
- MAOM: Masters in Organizational Management 2011
- Bachelors in Psychology 2007
- Chios Master Teacher Energy Healer 2012
- 9 Rites of Munay-Ki 2012
A portion of my revenue continuously supports...
- Women and minority owned initiatives and creative visions, regularly, on Kickstarter and KIVA
- StandForTrees.org and their efforts towards stabilizing climate change, protecting forests and bringing our planet back to life
- Charity Water campaigns and special water projects to help ensure sustainability, availability, and access to clean water is an inclusive privilege around the globe.