ABOUT SARAH H NICOTRA
Writer. Sacred guide. Progressive voice in the field of spirituality and personal growth. Always a fierce mama bear.
Like most healers my own personal struggles brought me to this work.
3.18.02 is a day forever burned in the history of me. Crippled by my own suffering, sensitivity, and harmful misguided attempts to self-medicate, I made the incredibly brave and mature decision to get clean and sober.
I was 18 years old. You could say I'm an old soul.
Basically, I've spent every single day of my adulthood actively engaged in healing and personal growth— both personally and professionally. I've rigorously studied and tested all kinds of tools, techniques, approaches, and systems as they relate to the human spirit (psyche).
I've been called "a true Renaissance woman who bridges many worlds into one" and "the best solution seeker on the planet".
I deliver insight, clarity, and life-changing results on the regular.
When people ask me what I "do" for a living, I tell them:
I help people dramatically improve their lives.
Because the essence of my work is rooted in the spiritual realm it's difficult to articulate but this doesn't detract from it's effective and transformational nature.
While I came into this world deeply intuitive and plugged in, I'm also a trained professional intuitive. My power and professional practice is deeply rooted in ancestral lineage, shamanic and energy medicine practices, and the real world.
Consider me an interpreter.
One who can decode the language of the soul and your life, pinpoint your source of distress and interrupt the energy of suffering to put you on track for deep spiritual growth and expansion.
This feels like relief.
A new direction in life.
The core of my work is experiential and revolves around coming home to who you already are, as elusive as that sounds— I know you're with me.
Day in and day out I enlist intuition and intelligence to guide kind, complex folks through the thick of truth, transition and transformation. Using my genuine, supportive presence I help others embrace their own soul without sacrificing our much needed practicality and common sense.
Hiya, I'm Sarah H Nicotra, a multi-disciplinary consultant, two-time master-degreed professional, certified grief counselor, trained intuitive and certified medical reiki master with substantial recovery experience (15+ years).
I'm on a mission to help people without a spiritual community or formalized belief system and support structures create a powerful cosmology, tap into the world of Spirit and dramatically improve their lives, without the use of fantasy of fanatical thinking.
I VALUE A SHARP MIND, A SOFT HEART, AND A SOUL OF STEEL.
Far from having my head in the clouds, I'm a highly sensitive grounded mystic with a strong professional background is psychology and clinical spiritual care.
In my world harmony is everything.
Credentials, Certifications, and Lineage
- Hospice Chaplain (clinical spiritual care) for a leading local hospice provider (2015-2017)
- USUI Reiki Master and Certified Medical Reiki Master™ (2016)
- Certified Grief Counselor (2015)
- Viking Woman Workshop w Randi Buckley (2015)
- Astrological Apprenticeship to the Sacred Wild Powers of Nature w Kathleen Prophet (2015)
- Co-Creator of Be Your Own Guru online spiritual development course (2013-2014)
- MTP: Masters in Transpersonal Psychology 2013 (specializing in Spiritual Psychology) from The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (now Sofia University)
- Contemporary Shamanic Apprenticeship with Robin Rice 2013 + 2014
- MAOM: Masters in Organizational Management 2011
- Bachelors in Psychology 2007
- Chios Master Teacher Energy Healer 2012
- 9 Rites of Munay-Ki 2012
A portion of my revenue continuously supports...
- Women and minority owned initiatives and creative visions, regularly, on Kickstarter and KIVA
- StandForTrees.org and their efforts towards stabilizing climate change, protecting forests and bringing our planet back to life
- Charity Water campaigns and special water projects to help ensure sustainability, availability, and access to clean water is an inclusive privilege around the globe.
AS SEEN IN
p.s I know you've got a lot of options when it comes to hiring a helping professional,
here's 7 reasons why you should choose me.